27 June 2008

GOOSEBUMPS

It's not because something's breath-taking. It's not because of a spiritual musical number. It's not because of a freaky story. It's because of the cold!

"But it's summer," you say. I know! I don't know why, but I think I've had more goosebumps than ever before since I returned home from the tropical island. I don't understand why my body hasn't really adjusted. I'm at the Law School right now; where I sometimes spend most of my day - and I STILL am cold all the time. This "condition" better heal itself by Fall/Winter.

4 comments:

Maya said...

I have goosebunps often to Olivia, in summer! I know what you mean.

Rebecca said...

You probably didn't sit around in air conditioned rooms very often in the D.R. ;)

It's funny...I'm cold almost year-round here, but last summer when I visited my parents in Utah, with sunshine and 100 degree temps outside, I was freezing every time the A/C kicked on!

Ann said...

I can relate!

Cambo said...

I know what you mean. I came home from the Marshall Islands during the summer and on my first day back I had to put on a hoodie even in the afternoon. Haha. Good times. I'm glad you have a blog (or several). Yay!

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ