17 May 2008

I LOVE PROVO BUT I'M GOING TO KAYSVILLE

The sad thing is, I really think blogs are for me and yet I hardly blog. (How fun it is to use it as a verb!) Full-time work isn't really helping either. But just so you all know, I blog in my head a lot. I post pictures of fun random things that happen or that I think. But of course when I get here in front of the computer, there is either no time, or I don't remember anything I wanted to blog.

So right now, I'll write what's relevant.  I'm off to Kaysville to hit about four birds with one stone:
  1. Delivering some graduation announcements I designed for my lovely cousin Noelia.
  2. Delivering a little package from Hna. Savage to her family.
  3. Paying a visit to Elder Broadhead's nice parents.
  4. Wishing Happy Birthday to Elder Hamblin's cool mom.
Goodbye, Provo.
(Just for a morning)

1 comment:

Coopers said...

I wish that I would have been in Kaysville to have me be on the list of people to visit! I hope that it was fun!

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ