06 October 2008

FOUND

Yep, it's 12:35am, and I just found my yellow tape. I couldn't find the toothbrush Ben brought home from the dentist, and the last place I could think of was that it might still be in the car. I ran out in the cold with the keys and pierced the dark with the new Muir Woods keychain flashlight that my Mom brought home for Ben from their NorCal trip. I shined the light under the passenger seat and there it was. I'm a happy girl.

(Because when I came back inside and double-checked the bathroom, I found it on the floor under the cabinet!)

2 comments:

Amie said...

Yipeee!

Cherie said...

SEE! Muir Woods is very enlightening! We ALL simply must go back soon...
(And there you were blaming the poor little Borrowers--but really, the only thing they take is my calculator off my desk at work... continually-- then they miraculously return it under one of my piles of paper!)

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ