02 December 2008

TAKING PICTURES OF PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES




So I have this favorite spot in the studio. It's been my favorite since before school started. I wondered if there was a way I could 'dibs' it. But there wasn't. So sometimes I sit there, and sometimes I don't.

But since most normal people don't come to the design studio over a holiday break, I get to sit here as much as I want. The fun thing: the holiday break seems to be THE time for taking family pictures for the next holiday. It was quite entertaining to watch the different photo shoots out "my" window that looks out onto the sculpture garden (named after my great-grandma!).

It may be creepy, but I had fun taking pictures of them taking pictures, and I was really mad when I didn't have my camera because I probably saw about 5 times as many... My favorite was when the Mom was the photographer & set it up all herself...

No comments:

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ