27 July 2009

KATY


KATY

is the Knudsen sibling I've been around the least,
and I think we've not said more than a few sentences to each other.
But considering the distance, she is probably the sibling
that has shown me the most love possible
from across the country,
and so I feel I know her character.
Thanks for blogs, letters and gifts!

(Mad Libs for our long drive of a honeymoon, (see above) PERFECT-for-me green earings in the most 'me' post-approved wrap, (see 'birthday gift wraped and sent') and a cookbook for hard-to-shop-for Ben that he uses almost everyday.)

I love you Katy!
Happy Birthday 26 July 2009

2 comments:

No Big Dill said...

I know! We need to be closer so we can benefit from your loveliness and Ben's cookery! Thank you, Oliva! Love you, too.

Unknown said...

Katy is a gift!

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ