12 September 2009

MIRACLES

Like 3 weeks ago, two miracles happened and I selfishly didn't share them.

No blog-time anymore because I had to spend most of it trying and failing to edit the layout of the blog and then reverting and refreshing all my bad edits. (see previous post)

In summary:

MIRACLE #1: After over 5 years of no boating of any kind -- specifically no wakeboarding, I slipped in the water with a wakeboard and got up the first time with no trouble maneuvering in and out of the wake. It was probably to the water's credit. The lake was just glass.

MIRACLE #2: After a whole day of boating, and after sending the picture-text to Ben of the wake-boarding miracle, as per his request, I stepped off the boat onto the dock while my phone jumped from my pocket through the 3-inch gap between the boat and the dock. About ten minutes later, and several merky-water dives of mine and my boss, he came up with it in his hand. It was vibrating non-stop as if in shock. I took the poor battery out, and later put the phone in a 100° oven. That night, I tried again, and the phone worked. Still does.

*special thanks to Nu Skin for paying me for these miracles. Rah! Rah! Team off-site!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Whoopee for miracles! Glad you can still use that vibratin, shocked phone!

Unknown said...

WOW! A WAKEBOARDING WONDER AND AN IMMERSED PHONE THAT WORKS!
MIRACLES INDEED!

Amie said...

AMAZING!

Sue said...

oh i love those little miracles. No one deserves it more than you do!

jayne wells said...

Come back Olivia!

Jed and I think the typography video is beyond amazing. So cool that you were involved--I'd love you to tell me about it!

Ann said...

Olivia, I miss your posts!

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ