09 November 2009

COLORFULLY EMBROIDERED + S.O.S.

Did anybody else get this in the mail today?


-----

And, is anyone a passport expert? I spent the weekend looking in every box, bag, envelope, folder, bin, drawer, closet, bin, cupboard, car, and in every logical place and illogical place

for my passport.

And no luck.

My flight for Korea leaves in 10 days.

The Passport place in Provo said to pay $160 there, then take a sealed envelope to the travel broker in SLC, where for another $185, they might be able to get me a passport in less than 14 days. I told the lady that I have a 5-hour layover in San Francisco, and family there, but she said it would still be 14 days from there. What about the rumors that you can walk in to the office in San Francisco, and come out an hour later with a passport?

Anyone? HELP! I will pay the $345 because it's better than no Korea,
but if anyone knows the system in San Francisco, I wonder if I should aim for that.

And if you don't know, please just pray.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

My ideas:
You underwear drawer, in between books, in scriptures, in your journal, in your mission stuff, in your suitcase, in the carry on you used last, in the one box you didn't unpack when you moved to the new apartment, in your trunk, in your file folder.

Want more? Already checked those places? In your jocky-box, between your cook books, in your canvas totes under your entertainment center, between couch cushions, in your parents garage (that would be awful!).

I am so sorry about your stress and I hope you find it.

Unknown said...

WE ARE PRAYING FAST & FURIOUSLY FOR YOU!

Cherie said...

That silly hat was the one thing that caught my eye when i was tossing junk mail. (Sadly, Its ugliness caught my eye.) -- $345?? Unbelievable! So glad you miraculously finally found it... yup, funny how it's always in the last place you look. And hey, it's time to invite Ashley back to the garage - it's WAY less of a pit of despair w/ out the extra washer, dryer, 2 fridge vending machines, and their misc pieces. You can almost walk around the press now.

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ