10 November 2008

NEW: "I WOULD'VE POSTED..."

As I've mentioned before, I'm good at blogging in my head. I do it all the time. I record posts in my mind of things note-worthy, funny, interesting, telling-of-Provo or of myself... and I post pictures, too. But about 10% of it actually makes it to the blog-o-net.

In an effort to save some of these would-be posts, I've created a new label for them. Then, if ever I am able to find the time/the photos, or even just basically remember them when I'm actually in front of the "New Post" screen, I will post things that I would've posted when they actually happened.

If they pertain to certain dates, I'm going to post them where I would've posted them, and maybe even write as if I were writing that very day. So they will appear back with the archives under their corresponding month.

This is all basically for me & perhaps my prosperity... I just don't want to leave anything out... I want to get this little online history as accurate as possible. It's kind of all I've got going right now. (I lost my current journal last week and have not been able to find it anywhere.) :(

No comments:

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ