30 March 2009

A LOT TO TAKE

I've had a lot to take in lately. A lot has happened, and a lot is still happening, and this leaves me with ZERO time for recording (and blogging) all of it. That's kind of why I posted those 100 things finally. {I started that list in SEPTEMBER '08, and have slowly added until now. I was going to post it on some monumental occasion, but instead it was posted as a place-holder.} I'm sorry, but it's a lot for YOU to take. So read it in bits, and then by the time I'm above ground again (i.e. with time to record/blog well & stay up-to-date), you won't feel like you've missed much since there was so much to read before. (right?)

Oh, I'm also sorry for the GIGANTIC text on my 100 things. Some Blogworld Glitch messed it all up and even though I selected the smallest option available, it is still ginormous... Oh well. It makes it seem longer, which means you can read it over a longer period of time. (?)


H A S T A L U E G O

No comments:

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ