22 February 2010

FEBRUARY'S NOT OVER

*school = intense = not posting this Valentnice-goodness til now:

casidy...
(I 'd link to her blog, but she is one of those blog-o-phobes :) even though she is the perfect kind of person for a blog.)

...is the proprietor of my new-found outlook on Love Day as an adult.

She validated her beliefs: cards and cinnamon lips are fun parts of Valentine's Day.
We found just those things on our doorstep when coming home on the 14th.

- - -

benjamin...
...my Valentine, gave me just what I wanted (and No-Spending-Month-appropriate):

A bit of flowers for my desk at work all week - 'leftover' from the Dentist arrangement,
(except I didn't take the photo on their best day, so this picture doesn't do justice to the tulips' perkiness!)
and a LOVE LETTER. Of course, Sentimental Me prefers a love letter even if it isn't No-Spending-Month.

happyfebruary

still.

4 comments:

Vitality Spa said...

Such a talented girl you are! always have been, always will be. P.S. I can't figure out how to do the google thing you were telling me... will you email me your home address and I will bring your christmas/new year/love/soon to be birthday gift to you!

Ann said...

You are loved!

Kurt Knudsen said...

we got cinnamon lips too!

Rebecca said...

Don't you love cinnamon lips! Looks like people love you almost as much as I do! Except Ben, of course.

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ