15 June 2009

MEMORIAL DAY

We knew we were camping & Ben knew he wanted to camp on the other side of the lake but we didn't know anything else. We couldn't find any good info on how to camp on the other side of the lake, so by the time we packed up the car, we didn't really know where to go.

"Why not camp in the Canyon of the Fork of America?"

"Ok."

Then Jon drove us back home after a few blocks just so I could get the camera. Thanks, Jon.



"Welcome to the canyon where the campgrounds are full."

"No matter. We'll just find this nice spot close to the parking lot and the bathroom with the most amazing view."

Tin Foil Dinner Time!
Ben's

Olivia's

Get in the Tent Time!

"Good Morning, Most Amazing View!"

"Good Morning Gertie!"

(Time-out for Tallia & Gertie to be models in the wind)


Ben's Fishing Time!


Then we drove home with a potty break at Timpanogos Caves.

awesome.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE that you wore dangly earrings on a camp-out.

No Big Dill said...

If I went camping, I'd take Ben as my chef. FOR SURE.

Amie said...

Those look like the best tin foil dinners ever! YUM! Camping in my dear old AF canyon is the best-even if it's by the bathroom!

p.s. love the picture that one of your sisters took in the previous post. :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous scenery. I miss Utah.

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ