25 January 2010

TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW

*sorry I'm a tad late on this!


And PS! People say great things about you all the time because you are great all the time.
Even today, my mom sent me an email with the following lines
(and I don't think she even knew it was your special day):

Becky is really the most amazing person in the world. You can feel HER love for ALL right away, and it warms me all over... and I don't want to leave her presence when I'm around her!
She is absolutely the coolest Mother-in-Law on the planet—(2nd only to Mama Jose, of course :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Olivia--how blessed am I that I can call you mine? So blessed! Thank you.
PS And Cherie's words are EXACTLY what I think of her!

Tawny said...

You floor me with how cool you write. i'm so glad your doing amazing things with your amazing talent.

Jenna said...

yep. i can picture her warm smile - and it's been a few years since i've seen her

Cherie said...

Hey! I just now saw this post... and yup, i had no idea it was her birthday!! I was just missing her :) ~ and admiring her!! Good girl for taking a moment and thoughtfully writing this -- time well spent!

WEDDING DAY PHOTOS BY MY COUSIN JORDAN JUAREZ